Our goal is to find wonderful homes for our goats and for you to be happy with your goat purchase. We do everything we can to produce healthy, high quality goats for pets, breeding stock, and show animals.
Goats are herd animals and need to be with other goats. We will not sell a single goat to a home that does not already have goats. If this is your first goat purchase, you must purchase more than one or have plans to purchase from another seller/breeder. If you are purchasing a wether (neutered male) as a companion for a doe you are currently purchasing from us, the wether will be offered at a reduced price or if you purchase two weathers together.
If making a reservation for a doeling or buckling from a breeding, this is free and no deposit is required at this point. I will put you on my list (first come first serve) and you will get the first opportunity to put a deposit down once the kids are born.
1. Deposit: We require a non-refundable deposit of $50 on any animal we have for sale once they are born. We will not hold a kid without a deposit paid.
2. Payment: We accept cash, Venmo, Cash App or Zelle. If you have not paid the purchase price in full before picking up your animal(s), the balance due at the time of pick-up will have to be cash.
3. Pickup: Animals must be picked up by the agreed-upon date. If animals are not picked up within seven (7) days of the agreed-upon date and other arrangements have not been made, the animal(s) will be offered to the next interested party and you will forfeit the deposit.
4. Refunds: All sales are final. A refund will be granted if an animal becomes seriously ill or dies prior to the pick-up date. All animals will be healthy upon leaving our property to the best of our knowledge. We cannot be responsible for an animal once it leaves our property. We recommend getting a thermometer and finding a vet in your area that is familiar with goats before taking the goat home. The stress of travel on young kids can make them sick, most commonly with pneumonia. We use Temecula Creek Equine. We reserve the right to cancel any sale for any reason. If we choose to cancel a sale, we will refund ALL deposit money paid.
5. Disbudding: If planning on showing the goats then they have to be disbudded (horns removed). If you want the goat as a pet, it is not required to disbud but usually preferred by most people. Please communicate at the time of deposit if you want the goats to keep their horns. Otherwise, we disbud all of our goats that are not polled naturally.
6. Registration: If you think you may show your doeling/buckling, for an additional fee, we will register your goat with the American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA) or the Mini Dairy Goat Association (MDGA) and transfer the registration to you. Please provide us with your doeling/buckling name at the time the deposit is made so that his/her official name will be on the registration papers.
7. Bucklings: Unless otherwise stated/requested, bucklings will be castrated (wethered) and will not be registered. Depending on their age at the time you pick them up, wethers will usually be castrated before going to new homes. You have to make a deposit early if you want an intact buckling. We usually wether the bucklings at 12 weeks of age.
8. Right of First Refusal: If in the future, you find circumstances have changed and you can no longer care for any animals purchased from us, please contact us.
9. This page will need to be printed (2 pages printed) and signed when you arrive to pick up your purchased goat/kid to show that you have read the terms, agree to these terms and have knowledge of our sales policy or you can save as a PDF and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Signature & Date